2015 Ms. Mobtown Greaseball winner Byrdie Belle
NEW PAGEANT TIME ONSTAGE 2:00PM
REGISTRATION DAY OF THE MOBTOWN GREASEBALL 11:00AM – 1:00PM
*You must be AT THE EVENT and signed up NO LATER THAN 1:00pm. NO LATE SIGN-UP WILL BE PERMITTED.
11:00am SIGN UP FOR MINI SHOOT, HAIR AND MAKEUP WILL BE OFFERED DAY OF THE MOBTOWN GREASEBALL
Ms. Mobtown Pin-Up Helpful Hints & Pageant Rules
We want our pageant to be the classiest around and the winner to be a great representation of our event.
Take your time on the details and you’ll have a great chance of joining the many girls that came before you in carrying the title of Ms. Mobtown Greaseball!
Ladies should be dressed in era-appropriate pin-up attire. You don’t have to wear “vintage” per-se, but you do have to dress the part of a 30’s, 40’s or 50’s era pin-up girl. Don’t expect to enter if you aren’t dressed to enter. Our judges are looking for this!
- Knock it out of the park with hair, make-up and wardrobe choices.
- Rock some classic pin-up poses when it’s time to do your thing!
- Bring some cute vintage props or accessories.
- Be adorable, sweet, coy and classy! Be a lady.
Our past winners won because they worked the crowd, had a great vintage look with attention to details and BEHAVED LIKE LADIES.
Interested girls should stop by Ric Frane’s booth to fill out paperwork and register for the contest.
Girls will be judged on overall presentation, era-appropriateness of hair & make-up, wardrobe selection, and stage presence/poise.
Former Ms. Mobtown Greaseball winners will be this year’s judges.The judges will choose the top 3 ladies that have this vintage look.
The Pin-Up pageant winner is chosen from the top 3 ladies by way of crowd participation.
IF YOU BREAK THE RULES YOU’LL BE IMMEDIATELY ESCORTED OFF STAGE AND DISQUALIFIED
- Outfits should completely cover the wearer.
- Swimsuits are fine as long as they are of a conservative cut that would have been worn back in the day.
- No girls wearing lingerie as outerwear will be permitted on stage!
- No “flashing” the crowd. Behave like a lady!
- If you are intoxicated, you won’t be participating.
- No groping, grinding or making out with anyone on stage! This is a family show!
- Kitschy blood or zombie housewife make-up will not be permitted to enter the contest.
- Ladies must be at least 18 years of age.